Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shutter Island Ending Explanation

Shutter Island Ending Explanation

Really talking about a mystery-thriller film starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Shutter Island definitely has one of the most complicated end of the film.

I've known some people who got more confused than enlightened in the end. I myself was getting worried if I was crazy when I watch the film. But still, to enlighten some people. Here are some videos I found over on YouTube that explains well that ends well. They just fan-made but I'm sure you'll find a description of their fresh air.



Shutter Island might not go down as one of Scorsese's best film, but wearing Alfred Hitchcock on the arm and cynicism and painful journey into madness.Hutter Island, a film together for Leonardo DiCaprio teams with legendary director Martin Scorsese, hit theaters today. This is the first of "My 10 Most Expected Movies in 2010? Will be released soon, obviously, I went to the theater to see it. And, I must say, it obtained a place on the list. I will warn you that this film may not for everyone. It's a psychological thriller that will surely turn your mind while watching.


When watching a movie, you need to remember that this is a psychological thriller. The paragraph above is a summary restatement of the official film, but only because I was trying to avoid giving twist. There are flashes of shadows throughout the film, and, of course, very obvious if you've read the book that inspired the film. I have not, but a friend who took me to see the film has a copy of the book that I loan him once he had finished reading his own birthday.


This film tells the story of a Teddy Daniels, a U.S. marshal who asked to help find missing in Shutter Island criminal ... home to 66 of the most dangerous criminals in the country's psychotic. Since the beginning, did not feel right, and Teddy Daniels should be put before all the pieces of the mystery, red herrings, and the instructions contained almost no damage to the film experience for viewers. Shutter Island doing a solid job, but easily straddles the line between complex puzzler and almost too forward with his instructions. In the end, Shutter Island is another twist on "" movie, a gimmick out of playing that never fails to attract the movie fans who think they've got it all out ... then they are happy to inform you when the movie was over everything that happens in that movie is what they think will happen in the movie. Bastard. You would think that only once this cinematic Nostradamus' will write this sign-fueled film, but they never do it. That's because they are fucking liars ... like the girl who says, "Do not worry. They're just bumps razor burn."

(source: breakingnewsviews.com)


Tags: Shutter Island Ending Explanation, shutter island explanation, shutter island ending discussion, shutter island movie spoiler, happens end shutter island

No comments:

Post a Comment